When it comes to supporting our customers, problem-orientated and quick action is our top priority. Some of our services include installation via our own personnel, cleaning of filtration elements, laboratory investigations and advice for filtration problems. Simply ask us – we will help you to develop the optimum solution!
Installation & filter servicing
Our own, qualified service team also executes the removal and installation of filtration elements, as well as checking other important system components.
Some of our services:
- Filtration element replacement
- Leakage tests using fluorescent contrast powder
- Visual inspection of housings, doors and covers for leak tightness, corrosion or mechanical defects
- Visual inspection of the raw and clean gas area, dedusting facilities
- Door seal replacement
- Maintenance and service contracts
- Invoicing on an hourly rate or as fixed price
Investigation results frequently provide an explanation regarding problems in the filter and possible solutions.
In our in-house laboratory, we carry out all necessary physical, chemical and optical laboratory investigations of dust and slurry samples and used filtration media. Separation and dedusting tests, as well as separation characteristics on filtration media on a filter test-stand, help us to find the optimum solution to the problems.
We are happy to test your filtration media and subsequently supply you with all the important data summarised in an investigation report.