Food-grade filter elements
Filter elements in product and CIP filters are decisive for the respective process. They need to meet high demands and be suitable for contact with food and beverages. For this reason, special filter media and finishing techniques are used to meet the different specifications and highest quality standards.
- Conformity to EU Directives No. 1935/2004 (1) and No. 10/2011 (1)
- Conformity to FDA 21 CFR (1)
- With or without ePTFE membrane
- Antistatic grade (conductive) available
(1) Depending on the individual components selected, the filter elements can be produced to comply with EU Directive No. 1935/2004, EU Directive No. 10/2011 and/or FDA CFR 21. Other versions can be developed according to client specifications.