Cleanable HEPA filter
Cleanable HEPA filters are used for applications of higher dust concentrations up to 150 g/m³ h. Because of the application of aluminium distance pieces, they are extremely robust and can be loaded with high pressure differentials of up to 3500 Pascal and, because of dedusting, can be regenerated undamaged.
- in filtration classes H13 with scan-test in accordance with DIN EN 1822
- with frame made from MDF or stainless steel
- with PTFE-coated filtration material
- electrically grounded
- available in various standard sizes
- special filter on request