SINBRAN® filter elements
SINBRANR filter elements are rigid-body filter elements made of sintered, porous polyethylene tubes. The tube surfacees are coated with a high-filtration ePTFE membrane. The laminated tubes are joined together to create rigid-body filter elements that form the actual filter element itself. In addition to custom sizes, the filter elements are available with 12 or 18 single tubes in lengths of 950 mm, 1260 mm and 1500 mm. Custom sizes are also available on request.
- Highest filtration rates, even in the case of weakly agglomerating dusts and high levels of fine dust
- Low pressure drop
- High cleaning efficiency
- High mechanical stability
- Long service lifetimes.
- Large filter surface in minimum space
- Antistatic grade to ATEX (R < 108 Ω) available
- Heat resistant to max. 75°C continuous operating temperature (without chemical loading)
- Excellent chemical resistance
- Clean-in-place cleaning